grass cutting lead in Philadelphia, PA

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Happy Lawn, May 13, 2009.

1. Happy Lawn

Happy Lawn LawnSite Member

I had a customer in Philadlephia, PA call today that needs a grass cutter. We fertilize his lawn so I am looking for a company that does grass cutting but not fertilizing. We get calls regularly for services we do not do and I am willing to give the leads out to a good company that we can network with.
    Thanks,
    Rob

2. flydelsolsi

flydelsolsi LawnSite Member
    from SE PA

Where do you mean when you say Philadlephia? In town? I notice you are in Glen Mills, which is semi local. I have accounts in Sadsburyville and Honey Brook which are not that far away. How far west do you service?

3. Happy Lawn

His zip is 19115. We have a lot of customers in Honeybrook, but none in Sadsburyville. Let me know if you are interested. Give ma a call at 610-479-7900 ext. 303

4. flydelsolsi

flydelsolsi LawnSite Member
    from SE PA

I am in Eastern Lancaster county so that is a little far out for me, but if I catch wind of anyone looking for spreading in that area ill have them give you a shout. Thanks

5. Happy Lawn

I still need a grass cutter to refer in Philadelphia PA and one in Fort Washington, MD. Any one out there? Free lead!

6. Happy Lawn

flydel, you are in a nice area - I like Lancaster. Do you fertilize or just mow?

7. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

Fort Washington, md. is too far for me. I go as far as Frederick, md.

8. Happy Lawn

Greg,
    I just sent you an email. Happy Lawn works with many landscapers - only one in each zip code though, and we refer each other. Let me know if you are interested and what are your main zip codes.
    Thanks, Rob

9. Happy Lawn

Greg,
    I have another lead in Burtonsville, MD. Do you do work there?
    rob

10. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

Rob, ygm.... thanks