grass cutting leads - DE, MD, NJ, PA, and NorhtherVA

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by Happy Lawn, Jun 1, 2009.

1. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

well he dangled carrot lets see where it goes. remember folks, there is no such thing as a free lunch...:)

2. vateam

vateam LawnSite Member

LOL.. I thought you might like that one... I hope you didn't take it serious....

3. LushGreenLawn

LushGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

The onlĂ˝ thing wrong with this picture that I can see is that they are going to want leads back in return. Happylawn does not have a good reputation in my area. When the customers you refer to them are unhappy with their service, you are going to be the one hearing about it. You would be better off giving your referrals to TGCL.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

I work in Northern New Jersey...Morris, Passaic Counties

5. vaham

vaham LawnSite Member

I take my opportunity for work and income, the source of my family's provision, very seriously.....I cover from Fredericksburg to Great Falls to Clifton to Alexandria and most points in between, and now that you have opened my eyes, it might be time to pursue the Manassas/Bristow/Gainesville corridor a little harder...Oh, wait.... that's your area, isn't it vateam ?

6. vateam

vateam LawnSite Member

Its all fair game. Didn't mean to offend you but i have a family(wife and 3kids) also to support so you not the only one.. I keep my jokes to myself and re-word them alil better..

How did you get alot of your business? This was a part time thing until i got laid off and now its the only thing i'm doing.. Just wondering..

7. vaham

vaham LawnSite Member

If that were true we wouldn't be wasting bandwidth on trivialities, would we ?

As far as the re-wording, see the sentence above.

I saved on advertising by using non-selective herbicide and spraying my phone number in customer's front yards- phone started ringing off the hook ! J/K
    I started part-time as well, many moons ago, and it's still part time-about 70 hrs. a week. Sure hope I go full time soon, I need some rest !!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  8. Happy Lawn

Happy Lawn LawnSite Member

Thanks for the interest. I will contact each of you individually. We keep a database with only one company per zip code. We like to give each company their top 4 zip codes as long as they are not already filled. Thanks and let's all keep working together - it only helps each of us out. Any one else on here interested?
    Rob

9. Happy Lawn

Happy Lawn LawnSite Member

Patriot, I couldn't private message you so I will ask you on here. What are your main cities or zip codes you work in? I will let you know if they are filled or not. Also, do you have bus ins and how many years have you been in bus.
    Thanks Rob Tyndall
    866-427-7952 x 303

10. vateam

vateam LawnSite Member

happy lawn.... sent you a email... just giving you a heads up.. Thanks!!