1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

grass cutting leads - DE, MD, NJ, PA, and NorhtherVA

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by Happy Lawn, Jun 1, 2009.

1. antl160527

antl160527 LawnSite Member

Hello, I am in North NJ and looking for a few more yards. If you have anything in the North NJ area, i would be interested. My email is No email addresses allowed Thanks you for the consideration.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
  2. BAMSLandscaping

BAMSLandscaping LawnSite Member
    from MD

Montgomery County MD is where we operate and would love more leads! Thanks!

3. Monroelawncare

Monroelawncare LawnSite Member

Do you have anything in carroll county, md or Howard county? Please message me if you have anything available. Thanks!

4. johnslandscaping

johnslandscaping LawnSite Member

Anything in new castle, Delaware. 19804/19808/19720 etc.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. mikeryanLikesIt

mikeryanLikesIt LawnSite Member

If you need any landscape services performed in southern del please contact me at nayou61@yahoo.com

6. peapod1125

peapod1125 LawnSite Member

Rob,

I am located in northwestern Pennsylvania. I currently do route work anywhere in Mercer County. I am professional, insured, and always reliable. I would apprciate any opportunities you may have. Thanks and God Bless.

7. peapod1125

peapod1125 LawnSite Member

Rob,

I am located in northwestern Pennsylvania. I currently do route work anywhere in Mercer County. I am professional, insured, and always reliable. I would appreciate any opportunities you may have. Thanks and God Bless.