Grass cutting leads for free

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by HappyLawn1989, Mar 12, 2009.

1. HappyLawn1989

HappyLawn1989 LawnSite Member

I am in charge of the lead referral program for our company. We have a lot of customers and potential customers that express interest in grass cutting in DE, MD, VA, NJ and PA. We do not offer that service. We refer these leads, for free, to quality grass cutting companies. If you would like to be one of our referred vendors, write me back and I can tell you more about the program to see if you qualify.
    Thanks, Rob
  2. chip44

chip44 LawnSite Member

I would be interested in more info re leads. thanks

3. HappyLawn1989

HappyLawn1989 LawnSite Member

I will need to know how many customers you currently mow and if you do fertilize, how many customers you fertilize? Also, what are the three main zip codes you work in?
    Thanks, Rob
  4. Midstate Lawncare

Midstate Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

not to be too blunt, but if happy lawn asks for any personal info, I would not give it. I have recieved several things in my e-mail like this. The old rule is "if it's free it aint worth it, and if it's worth it, it ain't free." No offense happy lawn, I am just skeptical of such things... especially with only one post.
  5. CGlandscaping

CGlandscaping LawnSite Member

I would also like more info. Im in Virginia. Manassas, Gainesville, Warranton area
  6. bobcatnj

bobcatnj LawnSite Senior Member

i am interested. we cover somerset, morris, hunterdon counties in nj
  7. Holleys Landscaping

Holleys Landscaping LawnSite Member

totally agree.
  8. Lawn-Guy

Lawn-Guy LawnSite Member

im interested im in the northern neck/middle peninsula (middlesex saluda deltaville lancaster kilmarnick mathews gloucester)
  9. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

10. EJD Lawnpride

EJD Lawnpride LawnSite Senior Member

I'm interested. I'm in collegeville,Pa.