Grass gobbler bagging system

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Surfdunn, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Surfdunn

Surfdunn LawnSite Member

I have two wright standerd mowers and was wondering if there is any other bagging system for them besides the grass gobbler set up. After I mow a dry lawn I'm a mess. The hole system in the top throws stuff all over the place. I have also used an exmark with the exmark bagging system and that seems alot lighter and cleaner then the grass gobler but I dont think it will match up to my mowers. anyone ever have this problem?

2. task125

task125 LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I get that when the bottom slots fill up with grass, then the door won't seal at the top

3. RM n WS

RM n WS LawnSite Member

I had the same problem. I am using the grass packer. Its not perfect but it is better.

4. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Accelerator catchers are hands down the best. I own the 4.15 cu ft model and love using it, I also purchased the dust kit they make for it and it works great.

Rob

5. thefed

thefed LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

i saw the accelrator at the EXPO and am VERY impressed, even for 2.5x the price of gobblers. the 4.1 cu foot unit weight maybe 10-15 lbs less than my 3.3 gu ft gobbler. so the wright u save is mad ep with grass and if anything, you're dumping an extra 30% of grass, but it weighs the same!!! very nice craftsmanship, and better handles too!! im getting 3