Grass is getting long from all this rain!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by stuffdeer, Sep 20, 2006.

1. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey everyone, just wanted to post up a quick pic from my cell of a propertyI do every other week.

This was a single cut by my Cub Cadet RZT.

I love it^

0920061821.jpg

2. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

Nice cut...

3. prostriper

prostriper LawnSite Senior Member

I feel your pain. A couple of mine had lake front property last week. Its just starting to dry up. But were SOL for now.

4. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

I assume by the trail left on the sidewalk there that you are mulching? Didn't see any grass laying on top of the uncut part... Thats a darn nice cut, mulching, SD, or bagging...

5. stuffdeer

Acually guys, this is side discharge.
    I had the deck hung over the sidewalk about 1 to 2 inches, and that's just from not being blown out the side.

Thanks for the good cut comments.

Remember this is a residential cub cadet rzt 50...

I love this thing lol.

6. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

looks nice stuffdeer. so does it stripe? are you gonna make a stripe kit for it? that is one nice cut.

7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Cut looks good! Did you have any clumping issues from the graqss being that tall?

8. 04TurfT

04TurfT LawnSite Senior Member

pretty solid looking cut you got there. Is that part of a business' grass or is that in front of a house or is that city prop? It sounds like you like that mower pretty good. has anything major broke on it yet? And someone else already said this, but does it stripe?

9. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Glad we had a frost last night and things are slowing down. I know what your going through.

10. stuffdeer

-Cut looks good! Did you have any clumping issues from the graqss being that tall?

Nope, I haven't had any clumping issues. The only time it will clump is in wet grass.

-pretty solid looking cut you got there. Is that part of a business' grass or is that in front of a house or is that city prop? It sounds like you like that mower pretty good. has anything major broke on it yet? And someone else already said this, but does it stripe?

It does have a slight stripe. I still have to make a stripe kit for it, That I am happy with. I haven't had anything majorly wrong with it. The only thing was a flat tire. I hit a brick the wrong way and knocked off the bead. So I just got it back on with the mini compressor I carry and a strap.

-Glad we had a frost last night and things are slowing down. I know what your going through.

I know your kinda up north of me, But I only noticed a frost on the dead grass clumps to th school I go to...Whoever cuts that does a crappy job. It wasn't that tall, but the scag ZTR's wasn't throwing it far at all.

Yea, I love this mower, It has cut my time down in approximately 1/3 of the time then using the 22" Personal Pac Toro mower.

Thanks Guys!