1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

grass is growing fast..

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawncare18, May 17, 2007.

1. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Guys.. I love it grass is growing so so so fast had to triple cut a guys today.. anyways hows everyones season going??? Hope your all doing well and the cash is as green as the grass
  2. ZX12R

ZX12R LawnSite Senior Member

You actually like that you have to cut the grass 2 or 3 times?:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

Yes,its growing fast..I just keep raising the machine.
  3. CustomKare

CustomKare LawnSite Member

Here in Illinois the growing season slowed down already. Limited rain makes the lawns look like July lawns already. Time to focus on the mulch jobs I guess
  4. Zaro T Man

Zaro T Man LawnSite Member

No grass growing here it is just turning brown.. No rain to speak of in the last two months. :hammerhead:
  5. smcunningham

smcunningham LawnSite Senior Member

Grass is growing so fast here its puttinn a azz whoop-in on my sleep time and weekends
  6. Jnamo

Jnamo LawnSite Member

Some of my lawns are growing 6-8 inches per week. They have had fert put down twice already. People are sick in the head.

They are put on twice a week plans or they can find someone else to machete their lawn.

Rains at least once every week-sick growth!!!!!!
  7. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

grass is growing too fast. After 3 days you wouldn't even know i cut the lawn. Im double cutting a lot of lawns even had to triple cut a few. No work today because we are getting 3 inches of rain:dizzy:
  8. jeremy067390

jeremy067390 LawnSite Member

i hate bagging but in ct i am bagging and double cutting a lot. thank god for my peco and dump truck
  9. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

you ct guys live near ridgefield I used to work in good old ridgefield ct.
  10. regulator220

regulator220 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

:dizzy: yes it is...