Grassboy - MIA- Again

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bob, Jul 15, 2000.

1. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

We haven't heard a peep from Grassboy(A.K.A. all lawns $21.95) for over 2 months. Where are you? Whats going on?

2. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Bob,<br>I think grasboy-grassboy is sooooo busy.<p>It is a busy time of year and posts are limited. I read but not a ton o' time to reply.

3. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Yea, we need an update on your system. How's it working? No pun intended. Where's TheGr8one also?<p>Ray<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: KirbysLawn

4. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

My guess is that he's reading this post, (with his new username, of course) and sayin, boy I got these guys fooled, uh oh, whats this.....Guido figured it out, He knows I'm somebody else because I was too damn humiliated after that bonehead idea, and the only one that would join my new lawn mowing association is the guy who buys old lawnboys and despises all commercial equipment ond their operators. LOL, just my guess!<p><p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti

5. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

That might be a good guess!<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: KirbysLawn

6. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

I told you guys what happened to him.<br>He had a nasty accident with a tub grinder.:)<p>Karl<br>