Grasshopper 2140 V6

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by finmower, Aug 20, 2006.

1. finmower

finmower LawnSite Member

What do you think, is there enough power for 52" deck ?

superhoper2.jpg

2. finmower

finmower LawnSite Member

There is picture too.

3. finmower

finmower LawnSite Member

Engine Chevy 3,8 prox 140 hp

superch moottori.jpg

4. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

looks like somebody had too much time on their hands.........imagine how loud that thing is haha

i'm want some #'s.........mow grass at 60mph

5. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

At first look at the first pic I just dismissed it as another photoshoped pic... But to see the rest, holy...cow! Too much time and way too much money laying around to do stuff like that! Of course, what's the origin of that mower? I see you are in Europe, but that looks like something out of the factoy (here in kansas). Like grasshopper is trying to compete with Dixix Choppers insane Hp mowers... They still cant beat the jet engine powered one, lol.

6. finmower

finmower LawnSite Member

That is orig. 225 from -2000, it was driven 3000 hours, so Kohler was dead. We are distributer of Grasshopper in Finland, we built that for our trade show.
    You can image how meny pictures was taken in 3 days, lol.
    We did run it in every hour, five seconds, we got good number of people in our boot.

tuuliina superhop2.jpg

7. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

I like it. Glad to hear from someone from Europe. I for one would love to hear more from Europeans. Nice job on the Grasshopper. Tell us more about lawn care in Europe because most of us are clueless. I'm actually surprised to see a Grasshopper dealer there.

8. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

Nice.

Did you make some kind of governor system to keep it at 3600RPM?

9. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

I as well would be very interested to here about the industry in Europe. I know quite a bit about the Uk, but id like to know about the continent,grass types, equipment, way of doing things , from pro's like finmower.

How long is you're growing season in Finland, finmower?

10. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

Wheres the radiator?