Lawn Care Forum banner

Grasshopper Incentives

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Apples 
#1 ·
Has anyone heard of incentives, rebates, free accessories, etc on Grasshoppers this spring? They normally run some programs but I haven't come across any yet. I'm in the market for a 725DT6 and just want to time the purchase to take advantage of any deals that might be coming soon. The one dealer I've asked says he doesn't know of anything yet.

#3 ·
I bought a 325D 61" a few weeks back and there were no incentives and I haven't seen or heard on any yet.
Posted via Mobile Device

#4 ·
0% for 48 momths, 3 year full commercial warranty, or 4 year homeowner, highest resell value in the market. As far as incentives, at my open house this weekend they are offering fleet discount to everyone which is 20% off retail. That is a pretty big deal, if a dealer close to you has an open house I would ask, Idk if they do that everywhere or not, I am one of their bigger dealers. ..
Posted via Mobile Device

#7 ·
Retro, What will a 72" 430D cost this weekend?
Honestly man the fleet discount is mainly for local guys... it's usually 20% off most machines from msrp of the mower. Nearly all brands do it...
Posted via Mobile Device

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.