Grasshopper Incentives

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Ford850, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Ford850

Ford850 LawnSite Member

Has anyone heard of incentives, rebates, free accessories, etc on Grasshoppers this spring? They normally run some programs but I haven't come across any yet. I'm in the market for a 725DT6 and just want to time the purchase to take advantage of any deals that might be coming soon. The one dealer I've asked says he doesn't know of anything yet.

2. Ford850

Ford850 LawnSite Member

I'll try this one more time, but since no one is replying I take it there are no Grasshopper programs this year.

3. groundskeeperllc

groundskeeperllc LawnSite Senior Member

I bought a 325D 61" a few weeks back and there were no incentives and I haven't seen or heard on any yet.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

0% for 48 momths, 3 year full commercial warranty, or 4 year homeowner, highest resell value in the market. As far as incentives, at my open house this weekend they are offering fleet discount to everyone which is 20% off retail. That is a pretty big deal, if a dealer close to you has an open house I would ask, Idk if they do that everywhere or not, I am one of their bigger dealers. ..
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Ford850

Ford850 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the feedback guys.

6. Apples

Apples LawnSite Senior Member

Retro, What will a 72" 430D cost this weekend?

7. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

Honestly man the fleet discount is mainly for local guys... it's usually 20% off most machines from msrp of the mower. Nearly all brands do it...
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Apples

Apples LawnSite Senior Member

OK Retro, What's the list price on that machine?