Gravel-lok pricing

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by STL Ponds and Waterfalls, Feb 18, 2012.

1. STL Ponds and Waterfalls

STL Ponds and Waterfalls LawnSite Bronze Member

Does anyone have an idea what this product cost. It appears that I don't have a distributor in my area. PM if you don't want to disclose pricing on an open forum.

2. jbrockmann

jbrockmann LawnSite Member

I was on a job in Webster Groves where Meyer Landscaping installed this product for a big driveway. Didn't ask where they purchased it, but I assume it was locally somewhere. Could try and give them a call to ask? Looks pretty cool when it's new. I still don't buy how you can plow snow off it though. Guess we might not have to worry about that much around here anymore!

3. robcee

robcee LawnSite Member

Call Julie at the main office 888-851-0051 or email info@celltekdirect.com and she can answer any questions and you can order direct if you do not have a distributor in your area

4. bigslick7878

bigslick7878 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, never heard of this stuff. Anyone want to give an overview of how it works and the installation process?

I see from the website it is a liquid that I am guessing you pour onto a gravel path/driveway and it bonds it all together??

Seems like a good idea for people with long driveways and wonder how much it costs compared to blacktop. I actually have a client who this would be perfect for.