Gravel rat

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by jimmyjack, Apr 23, 2011.

1. jimmyjack

jimmyjack LawnSite Senior Member

what ever happened to him??? his profile says he hasnt been on since Jan............ in a werid way i kinda miss reading his meaning less threads or off topic posts ...... i dont know just sayin :confused:

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Dude kinda insensitive.....gravel rat passed away in jan.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. crab

crab LawnSite Senior Member

serious man,i had no idea what happened

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

So he passed right after he tried to get the mods to delete his profile? That's suspicious.

5. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

He wanted to get off here because he had been talking about starting his own business for years but didn't want anyone to know about it at his $23/hour government job. He had reason to think that they were spying on him and that he would lose the job he hated so much. He has recently tried to get back on but the MODs won't give him a new user name and his old one is suspended.

6. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Greenstar you jerk! I wanted to start a myth that rat had died. He woulda got a good laugh out it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. crab

crab LawnSite Senior Member

what a let down!

8. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

If you want to start a rumor like that, you have to get the people who know the real story to band together

9. knox gsl

93 chevy kind of blew it. I thought about going along with you saying something about falling down the stairs to his dad's basement. Or since he only had 2wheel drive on his truck he slid down one or those curvy 12% grade BC roads and crashed.

10. knox gsl

BTW, I sure old GR still reads everything on here wishing he could post.