Gravely 260z w/bagger VERY LOW HOURS

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by CMU07, Feb 12, 2013.

1. gebby

gebby LawnSite Senior Member

Bump for ya. I've looked at it a lot. I still wish I could find a good reason to trade my Z-252 for it, but I can't. Still you have a nice mower at a very good price.

2. CMU07

CMU07 LawnSite Member

thanks, hoping someone wants to save a few bucks!

3. gebby

I've looked at the new 260 and the new 460. 10,000-12,000 dollars, with out the bagging system. Just guessing for that you can add about 2,000.00. I could have bought the one you have 3 years ago for 8,000.00 new, been kicking my self since the for not pulling the plug. Yours is like new with a bagger. As I sit here and write this I am beginning to kick my-self all over again. Mine is still working great at about 900 hours other wise we'd be discussing buying.

4. CMU07

CMU07 LawnSite Member

yah I can't argue with how it runs, strong, cuts well. if it weren't overkill, i'd keep it. I probably will kick myself in the fall, this thing is a leaf killer! I have a lot of trees haha

5. getdown

getdown LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

Would love to take the bagging system off your hands...already have my own 260z, great investment for anyone out there!

6. gebby

Bump for you. Somebody please buy this so I can quit thinking about it.

7. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

Would you take anything else on a trade? Just curious on what all you may be looking for... I may be more interested come closer to actual mowing time, depending on signing of contracts and such.

8. CMU07

CMU07 LawnSite Member

f100 (50s-late 60s ford trucks really), boomsticks, building materials (insulation, flooring: tile, laminate wood, wood, cabinets, countertops), 4wheeler, dirt bike, motorcycle
    I'm looking for a partial trade, I don't care to have $6500 worth of any of these things. Whole idea from my end is to "cash out" of a mower I don't use enough to justify. And anyone interested, please don't come at me with some top dollar value on your trade (some have), because that's obviously not where I'm at.

9. CMU07

CMU07 LawnSite Member

enclosed trailer or deckover tandem (tow behinds)

10. CMU07

CMU07 LawnSite Member

OK, here we go, my mistake 2008 model, new price, I'll pay for gas, $6200, bring your trailer!