Gravely 34" Commercial Zero Turn Rider

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by shamus78, Apr 16, 2006.

1. shamus78

shamus78 LawnSite Member

i am thinking of picking this up for 4100 dollars been in the buisness for 2 year and just tring to get all your opinions on this mower tommorow is the day any comments would greatly be appreciated lets here the yea and neys

2. fyshstykr

fyshstykr LawnSite Member
    from zone 99

Only had mine for a couple months, but so far I like mine a lot:)

3. dougmartin2003

dougmartin2003 LawnSite Senior Member

i cant say anything bad about gravley, just make sure you have good dealer support after the sale.

4. shamus78

shamus78 LawnSite Member

is the price good or should i talk him down a bit

5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Gravely mowers are built like tanks. I demoed on of them 34z's a sometime late last summer and liked it alot!

6. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

An excellent mower. I have one, and have had it a little over a year. You would not beleive the amount of time the mower will save you over a walk behind, between the speed of the way it works, and the fatigue factor. That is a good price for it, you could try for better but they probably wont go do too much. We just use ours for backyards, but it really is a great mower. It has pulled my 52inch laxer out of the mud, pulled out tree stumps, so it does have plenty of power.

7. shamus78

shamus78 LawnSite Member

i am looking into this mower generally to get into fenced in back yards should i get one a little bigger or stick with this size 34"

8. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

The 34 will go through any fence. Even the old chain link. There is no fence mine wont go through, but i have lots of vards a 36 would not fit in.

9. fyshstykr

fyshstykr LawnSite Member
    from zone 99

I paid $4600.00 for mine, so I would jump all over that one. Also if you are going to finance it, Gravely is offering 6 months same as cash and if not paid for in 6 months then the interest rate is only 1.9% interest for the remainder of the contract, that is the offer I went with.:)
    fysh.