Gravely and E mails

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by John Gamba, Nov 1, 2006.

1. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Has anybody ever gotten an answer from them on an E mail ????? I have like three in with them and there not hard questions:confused:

2. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

John,
    Send me a PM with the address you are sending the email to. I will find out why you are not getting answers to your questions.

3. John Gamba

from ct

Thank you. Its the one on there web site or the contact one. Let me see if i can see it.

4. John Gamba

from ct

Its the one in the upper right hand corner.

5. John Gamba

from ct

Do they have a conversion kit for the pro-stear on a gear drive ??? this was one of my questions this past spring.

6. noseha

noseha LawnSite Senior Member
    from MI

I e-mail them once they told me to go piss up a rope. poor dealers support. what why i'm switching to someone else. I thinking about scag or lesco not sure. thank you just wanted to get that off my chest

7. John Gamba

from ct

They had a guy on here years ago named Barry. he got input on walk behinds then we did see him anymore.

8. MOturkey

MOturkey LawnSite Silver Member

John, to answer your question, no I haven't. I own a Gravely also, and have used the "contact" feature on their website three different times to ask questions. I never got a response of any kind.

I've been thinking about writing the CEO of the company a letter, suggesting that he look into this, but haven't yet gotten around to doing so. Poor way to run a railroad, in my opinion. Even if the person receiving the email doesn't have the information requested, every other company I've ever contacted sends back a confirmation of the email being received and tells you it has been forwarded to the appropriate personnel, and that a reply should be expected within X number of days.

And, in every instance I can recall, eventually I do get a reply, except from Gravely. Neill

9. John Gamba

from ct

Same here neill. they don't have a bad product but this can kill a sale.

10. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

The head man at Ariens is Dan Ariens. If you can get an email to him, you will likely get your concerns addressed.

Barry did a lot of the design work on the Gravely commercial machines. He has since moved on to another company.