1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

gravely brush hog i just got.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Jun 11, 2007.

1. ke5hbd

ke5hbd LawnSite Member

There are a few few of those mowers at EBAY. Good find. I have customers that give me things along the way as they are worn out or just going to throw them away.

2. mebergstran

mebergstran LawnSite Member

no way! i rented one of those last summer to do a job. it was pretty slick, chewed right through the brush. good find!

3. mebergstran

mebergstran LawnSite Member

new toys are always fun.

4. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Looks like a collector's item. It even as duallies (tires)

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

yeah shes old, but it rips, its def a monster.

6. TAZ

TAZ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

lmao I used to use one of those at a country day camp when i was a kid working maintainence there. They are tanks...

-TAZ

7. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

It's not an Exmark so it must be junk I assume right?

8. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

no if it was a cub cadet then it would be, this is on a whole diffrent level, and im not strictly an exmark guy i own a scag turf tiger as well, so your theory is faulted. but as long as its not a cub cadet then its a great machine.

9. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Well the way you talk about your exmark, it seems like it is god or something.

Your right, if it was a cub cadet, it would be a EXCELLENT machine, just not a great machine.

Hey, I'd never leave comments like this if you wouldn't of went and put down my machine, a machine that you've never cut with and such.

10. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

That machine is closer to 40 years old. Built like a tank and will run forever with just basic maintenance.There is a good Gravely collector group on the Yahoo Groups site