1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Gravely dealers in Tampa Bay, FL

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by u194670, Aug 16, 2011.

1. u194670

u194670 LawnSite Member

Hey guys,

I could use some advice in regards to finding a reliable Gravely dealer anywhere in the Tampa Bay area. I have been push mowing for 2 years now and I finally have the money to invest in a ZTR.

I favor the Gravely Compact Pro 34 (even though all I typically ever see around here is Exmark) because most of my residential lawns are very small and I just can not justify using a 48".

I know how important dealer support is with a decision like this, and I was curious if anyone had any suggestions on who was good in the area.

Thanks,

Ryan

2. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

If you're willing to jump on the Veterans Expwy and go to Brooksville you can stop at General Auto Parts and ask for Dave. They're a Master Dealer for Gravely and Dave will do you right on one. They've been in business since 1952 so they'll be there if you need'm. I got a great deal on my Pro 160 from them. My friend has the 34 and loves it.