1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Gravely Model - Any guesses?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eng Mwr Guy, Feb 1, 2002.

1. Eng Mwr Guy

Eng Mwr Guy Gravely Manufacturer

Can anyone guess who the person behind the Intro Walk-behind on the Gravely site is?

2. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

You mean that guy knows how to operate one too?;)
  3. Eng Mwr Guy

Actually, his first name is Ed.

4. scagman

scagman LawnSite Senior Member

I replied to your question on why I dont like my Ariens 21" on "Whats the best cutting walkbehind" post.
  5. Mowman

Mowman LawnSite Senior Member

Would the guy behind the mower be Ed Balcer AKA MOW ED?

So what's the PRIZE for the RIGHT answer?

6. Eng Mwr Guy

Mowman is correct!

Thank you for your information on why you think it is a piece of junk. We will be looking at the areas you highlighted and fix them immediately.

Sounds like someone dumped a lemon/uncared for mower on a JD dealer and you bought it.

I apologize for the hassle you have had as a result.

I thought I e-mailed/PM'ed you about this?

7. Downeast

Downeast LawnSite Bronze Member

bad news for the good guys scagman . I bought the same model you have for about the same reasons . I havent put that many hours on it yet . I hope my fate is not the same in this case . Ill be bummin . I will take it to the dealer I got it from on a saturday and beat it with a sledge in front of his customers . Then leave never to return , or buy another product from that company . But so far I have had none of those problems . Starts right up , takes of like a race horse . Its taken a little to get the lines down , but I am getting the hang of it . I got it for little areas and trim . You can get the fixed wheels for it . But it sounds like yours has been ready for the hammer some time ago . I know its hard but some times you just have to let go .
  8. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I'm Blushing.:blush: :blush: :blush: