Gravely Owners - Feedback needed

Discussion in 'Gravely (Archived)' started by Gravely Commercial, Mar 20, 2012.

1. mantrep

mantrep LawnSite Member

its not the cheesy homeowner version. Ive been doing this for over 15 years. I wouldnt buy a homeowner machine for my business. It gets less than 200 hrs per year. My Grasshoppers get twice that with 0 problems.

This machine is the 34Z. Kawasaki 17HP FH541V. The current version of this machine is I guess what they now call the compact pro.

Anyway, that being said. Its crap. Refer to my prior descriptions. It cost over $5000 new. Worst $5K i ever spent. I had to choose between the exmark, the toro and the gravely. I made the mistake and went Gravely.

2. Gravely Commercial

Gravely Commercial Inactive

mantrep:

I am sorry you had trouble with your Gravely mower. I sent you a private message to address your concerns. I hope to hear from you.

3. douglee25

douglee25 LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

Gravely Commericial -

Question for you..... do you know what the status on the redesign of the striper kit for the riders? Is it even being redesigned at this point?

Thanks again.

Doug

4. JDGlandscape

JDGlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone know when the new xfactor deck with the two upgrades is going to be coming out?

5. mtmower

mtmower LawnSite Bronze Member

What are these to upgrades you speak of? Inquiring minds want to know.

6. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

The X-Factor upgrades are a larger discharge opening and adjustable front skirt!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. mtmower

Great to hear! I've been working with Gravely for a while on and off and have not been told anything about this! Keep us posted as to when this may happen.

8. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

I had heard at a Gravely event in NH last fall. Had lunch with some execs. I posted it in my pro-stance review. Should be out this spring!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. mtmower

Way cool for you. Dude, you are in the loop. Your like the spy at the Detroit Auto Show slipping info on the future concept cars!

10. JDGlandscape

JDGlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

It is great having him around:laugh: Not sure If i want to wait until this comes out to order it or not... I was hoping to pick one up a little sooner than that but depending on when it happens I may wait