gravely price increase

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fire1man, Sep 12, 2005.

1. fire1man

fire1man LawnSite Member

ive been negotiating with local Gravely dealer on 48 wb and here said better buy now because of a price increase November 1.Has anybody else heard of this.Hoping its not a sells tactic.Thanks

2. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

I am a Gravely dealer, and we have been expecting a price increase pretty soon. We have not heard exactly when, out here, but what he is saying may very well be true. Of course,that will not apply to machines already in stock, as the price is set on those. If you are going to order one, then a price increase would not surprise me.

3. MTR

MTR LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

Look at Toro, JD, Hustler and of course, eXmark, their price almost "untouchable" now. Lesco is the only one that touchable. I am now a paper-ad hawk looking for a deal on a brand Z, be a while but worth waiting.

4. EXspyguy

EXspyguy LawnSite Member

Most all mufactures will have a price increase, but for most it will be with the 06 pruduct.

5. Texas Mower Parts

Texas Mower Parts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Gravely has a price increase every Nov.,that's when their new year starts. Every manufacture has a price increase for their new programs, guaranteed. And yes, if the old Gravley's are on Partner Plus floor plan then they will go up too. I've heard ~5% across the board w/ Gravely.