1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

GRAVELY PRO TURN 452 REVIEW!! With Pics!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by GMLC, Mar 30, 2012.

1. johnnyusa

johnnyusa LawnSite Senior Member

Did they have x factor deck in 2005? my mower just says 260z . someone told me it would say xdz?

2. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

Im not sure? Mine says x factor on the deck.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Just now subscribing to the thread....one of the reps stopped by my shop today while I was out working and gave me a brochure. I asked a few questions and he admitted he really didn't know a lot of details about the new mowers but wanted me to take a look at their showroom models. I never considered one before since the nearest dealer is 1 hr 15 min away from me. Anyways, now I got thinking and may have to try one out. I had all but pulled the trigger on a JD - hope we get some grass I can try one out on soon.

4. GMLC

You need to at least give one a try. I have a feeling you wont regret it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. JDGlandscape

JDGlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

I cant believe how well Gravely is treating you. Cant wait to hear your new review of the deck. Not sure about that part of NH but Im finally starting my cleanups monday morning. The crazy amount of snow we had up here near Concord is finally melting away. Have you started yet?

6. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes, we are kicking off tomorrow as our first day here as well. Still some places with pretty decent snowpiles but we can get on a lot of them. So excited to get everyone back to work again! =D

7. GMLC

Gravely has been a pleasure to work with!! Their customer service is second to none. Im starting clean ups tomorrow where I can. Still have snow in some spots and its still wet. Most of my accounts are in Bedford, Amherst and New Boston.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. JDGlandscape

JDGlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Thats exactly why my next mower will be a Gravely. Customer support is more important to me than just about everything else. Thats how i run my business at least.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. GMLC

Got a message from my dealer today. My new X-Factor II deck is in!! I just need to get my mower down there before my mowing season starts. When they install it I hope they get my pitch right...I had my old deck perfect.

I will start a new review thread once I start mowing with.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

You purchased a new deck for your still almost new mower?
    Posted via Mobile Device