GRAVELY PRO TURN 452 REVIEW!! With Pics!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by GMLC, Mar 30, 2012.

1. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

No...LOL. Gravely sent me thier new deck to review!
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

I hope they let you keep it along with your old deck. It seems like small payment for all the great reviews and advertising you do for them. You deserve it bro.:drinkup:

3. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

Yep, yep, ol' GMLC don't waste time changing blades. He just changes the whole deck!:laugh:

4. GMLC

LOL, my blade grinder does get a workout!! I think the new deck even comes with updated spindles!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

Really looking forward to the review. Pics, pics, and more pics.

6. JDGlandscape

JDGlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

I agree, let us know how it compares to the old one! I cant wait to get mine in. They pushed back the day on me and I wont have it until friday or possibly monday:cry:

GMLC, are you starting to worry about the weather at this point? In NH we should be getting lots of rain right now and we havent had any in quite a while and the forecast shows no rain for as far as the forecast goes out:dizzy:

It must be because i just put a new mower on order!

7. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

We're getting plenty of rain here right now, but I'm a full month late in getting started this year. I've only done a couple smaller lawns so far.:(

8. JDGlandscape

JDGlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah we also got a really late start this year because the snow stuck around for a long time. I am just now finishing up with all my spring cleanups, still have some mulching to do though. I was hoping to start mowing this week but things arent getting watered enough to really get the lawns jump started and I just really hope it isn't a warning of how this summer is going to go.

9. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

It's just been too cold here to grow grass until this past week or so. Now it is starting to show signs of life.:clapping:

10. GMLC

Yup, still a couple weeks from mowing. I bet we will be a month behind last year. Last spring was early and wet, then a dry summer. Im worried it will be a short season this year....

I blame it on your new mower:)
    Posted via Mobile Device