GRAVELY PRO TURN 452 REVIEW!! With Pics!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by GMLC, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Well, if you are like we are right now, you have a couple weeks before really needing to try to move it. Decisions, decisions..........:laugh:

2. JDGlandscape

JDGlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

How much would the asking price be for it? You can PM if you don't want to post here.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

I would put a value of $9500 on it. A little discount for used. Does that machine have the Kohler on it? If so maybe can bump up the resale a few hundred.

4. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

I might talk to her soon about setting up a demo. I know some claim they are more comfortable than a zero turn but Im just not sure about that. I would need to try one and weigh the pros and cons.

Here is a cut from today cut with the 460 since this is an XF2 thread :drinkup:

[​IMG]

5. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

Im thinking of selling it with my bagging system for $8000. I think thats fair because of what I paid for it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. GMLC

The guy was going out of business. I paid what he owed on the machine!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. GMLC

Kawi. 24 or 25hp. Just like mine.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

You definitely must have gotten an unbelievable deal on this machine. I would classify this equal to a new mower, the reason I say this is because the machine was not run as a demo with every Tom, Dick, and Harry putting it through the mill. This machine was well taken care of by one owner, making it by far less abused than would be a demo machine. The mower looks the same as if it was just assembled, you were very fortunate to find a buy this good.

9. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

That looks excellent bro. Like a pro did it or something. Did you hire someone?:laugh::laugh:

10. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Yeah I finally hired some mexicans. If you cant beat them hire them! :laugh:

Out of curiosity how much would you guys charge to cut the lawn I posted? Behind the pines is another strip about 5 mower widths wide.