GRAVELY PRO TURN 452 REVIEW!! With Pics!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by GMLC, Mar 30, 2012.

1. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

2. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

I voted for you!!! :usflag:

3. GMLC

It's official!! I took delivery of the Gravely Pro-Turn 452 today from J&K Outdoor Power Equipment in Goffstown, NH. Bill the owner treated me very well. I qualified for Gravely's fleet program which is 20% off and 0% financing for 4 years. $10663.00 out the door with the bagging system!!

013.jpg

014.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

015.jpg

011.jpg

4. GMLC

5. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Awesome! That is a really sharp machine. It may just be your pics, but the front tires look huge compared to the rears. How easy on/easy off is the bagger system now that it's mounted? I assume that it is pretty quick. How many bushel is it BTW?

Looking forwards to the cut pics when the time comes.

Again, congratulations GMLC.:)

6. GMLC

Thanks again. The whole front end is massive including the tires. I believe the bagger holds 12 bushels. The blower and tube come off in like 30 seconds. I know because I have to take them off to get in my trailer!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. GMLC

Thanks!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Razorblades

Razorblades LawnSite Senior Member

That's a really nice looking machine! Does it have the 31 or 27 Kawasaki engine (old rating)? Does the front axle pivot on that series mower? The older 200 series mower used to have a pivoting front axle.

When do you expect to start cutting with it? do you have a big variety of grass types to cut? Which style blades are on it now? Last question (for now); It the bagger tube 7 or 8" diameter?

You will love the height adjust control.

9. watsmi57

watsmi57 LawnSite Senior Member

10. GMLC

I got the 27 Kawi(old rating) and the front end does not pivot on the 400 series. Will start cutting in about two weeks, the blades appear to be high lift. Just measured the bagger tube and it's 7". Yes I already love the dial adjust height control!