1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Gravely Pro Walk

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by VSLC, Sep 6, 2012.

1. VSLC

VSLC LawnSite Member

Good afternoon all,

I am currently looking at buying a 36" Gravely Pro Walk hydro drive walk behind. It has a 14.5 hp Kawasaki on it (hopefully enough engine to pull a sulky?). It is needed for a few hills that I can't mow with my ztr (Gravely 148z - love it), and also to get in a few smaller backyard gates. I am getting tired of push mowing them :laugh:. Does anyone have any thoughts on this mower? Thanks in advance...

2. VSLC

VSLC LawnSite Member

I went to another dealer and have decided to go with an exmark turf tracer instead because i couldnt get the gravely dealer to return my call, oh well. Looks like a great machine!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. VSLC

VSLC LawnSite Member

Thank you all for the TERRIFIC replies!! Very useful site! lol :terribletowel:

4. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

The turf tracers are GREAT! Last you many years, hope you got a good deal on it

5. VSLC

VSLC LawnSite Member

Thank YoU LAND for your reply!! :cool2: It was definitely on the higher side of things but is an awesome machine! Overall a great deal. I made the right choice on a whim, luckily. It worked out well ;)

6. Church2224

Church2224 LawnSite Senior Member

Exmark Turf Tracers are probably the beast Walk Behinds out there, it is the most popular walk behind I see on trailers where I live. I am getting one next year and cannot wait to get it. Good choice.

7. VSLC

VSLC LawnSite Member

I can't say enough good about it, you will love it. Cuts awesome but dont waste your time with havender sulky.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Never heard of a havender sulky? Care to elaborate?