Gravely Proturn 152 Commercial

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by BINKY1902, Sep 12, 2011.

1. BINKY1902

BINKY1902 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from South

I have a 2010 Gravely Proturn 152 commercial ZTR. 24hp Kawasaki FX engine, 52" cut, 3400 hydros, Rops, 23" tires, mulching kit. Very nice condition, and I'll get some more pics up. I had a thread open with it for sale earlier but ended up having to take it down and renew contracts for a while longer. Finally able to get out of business. It has close to 290 hrs I believe and runs and cuts like it should. I really don't care if it sells before spring, but if I can sell now it will be at a very good price so I don't have to pay insurance and store it all winter. It was around $7,000 new without tax, and includes a mulching kit. Never had problems with it and all service has been performed. I want $5,000 for it, but if $4,500 cash was counted out it could go. A new 152 with sales tax will be around $8k in the spring. Mine performs like new and looks very close to new. Located in south Arkansas, and if you have an old cheap walk behind available I may take a trade. Thanks.

2. BINKY1902

from South

ttt..............

3. BINKY1902

from South

ttt........

4. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Need pictures !!

5. BINKY1902

from South

6. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Those pictures are 6 months old ... you really need to post new pictures !! Also, what are you going to do since you're selling everything ??

7. chuacro

chuacro LawnSite Senior Member

Would you bring it to memphis, Tn for $4500?

8. BINKY1902

from South

First of all the mower looks like it did six months ago. No difference is going to show up in a pic. With that being said, if you're interested in the mower let me know and I'll get you all the new pics you want.

9. BINKY1902

from South

Sorry but I couldn't do that. Thanks for the offer though.

10. BINKY1902

from South

Forgot to answer your question before. I'm taking an accounting internship next summer so the business has to go. I have a degree in business and I'm about to complete my accounting degree as well, so just going that route.