gravely seat suspension

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by flyboy03, Jul 6, 2004.

1. flyboy03

flyboy03 LawnSite Member

anyone have info on the new after market seat suspension kit for the promaster 100z's and compact z's models???? like price and customer review... the dealer i called was not even sure of the price...go figure....the kit # is 79205500....

2. jestermg

jestermg LawnSite Member

I would like to know myself.

Letting the air out of the tires helps. but a suspension seat would be the way to go!
  3. jestermg

jestermg LawnSite Member

I posted this same question on the gravely webpage forum.

will let you know if I find anything out.
  4. MOturkey

MOturkey LawnSite Silver Member

I don't have any information as to your question, but kind of have a question myself. I have a Gravely 250Z with the suspension seat, factory issue. It helps some, but I have adjusted the thing from one end of the spectrum to the other, and still get hammered on rough ground (and it seems I mow a lot of that) I have arthritis in my back, and although the suspension seat helps some, it still leaves a lot to be desired. I drive a truck for a living, and the seats in them work on air, and do a MUCH better job. I wonder why someone hasn't thought to put a small compressor on their ZTR's and give us a REALLY soft ride???? Neill
  5. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Moturkey, in one word.. Cost. That's why they don't put airride on mowers. I agree, though it would be nice.
  6. flyboy03

flyboy03 LawnSite Member

talked with gravely in wisconsin and the cost is $202.50...still looking for a testimonial.