Gravely Stander/Surfer 23/52 FL $4,700

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by lonnie, Mar 27, 2008.

1. lonnie

lonnie LawnSite Senior Member

I am selling my baby because I just picked up a few 3-5 acre jobs and would rather sit instead of stand. The mower really is like new. I bought it at the end of last year so it is a 2007 model and it only has 27 or so hours on it. It has a floating deck with a 23hp kawasaki with the cannister air filter. I had the advanced chute system put on right after i bought it. It also comes with a brand new mulch kit w/baffles, 2 new sets of blades and 1 old set. The mower really is in perfect condition, I am just going in a different direction with my accounts. I am afraid I am going to be fairly firm on the price because of the price I paid plus the extras. But if I am way off the mark with my price feel free to let me know and I will have to make a decision as to keep it or take a huge hickey. I will be posting pictures tomorrow. Feel free to PM or call me at 405-317-3299 Lonnie. I will consider meeting halfway if the distance is not crazy.

2. lonnie

I took the pictures and will put them up tonight. Am I off with this price or in the ballpark.

3. lonnie

Here are the pictures.

DSC_1124.jpg

DSC_1126.jpg

DSC_1127.jpg

DSC_1128.jpg

4. lonnie

Dropped to $5000 or best offer.

5. ExclusiveLawnCare

ExclusiveLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like a good deal to me, how did you like the machine?

What sit down are you looking at?

6. lonnie

I love it on the smaller properties, by small I mean small lots up to an acre. With the bigger properties I picked up I will not have any of those though. The mulch kit is being shipped as of right now so I dont know how it mulches yet. It cuts level and leaves a good cut. Do not know about stripes since a cut bermuda.

7. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

I want one! ......Nice!!!!!

8. lonnie

Any takers?

9. wrtenterprises

wrtenterprises LawnSite Senior Member

I can't believe this unit is still on the board. Good price, and a great machine. I wish you were closer...... Free bump to the top.....

10. lonnie

I got the new mulch kit put on yesterday.