Gravely walk behind tractors + attachments!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by BlownL67, Jun 23, 2011.

1. BlownL67

BlownL67 LawnSite Member

Looking to sell some machines that I have sitting around. They are all in perfect running shape and ready to tackle, grass, brush, snow, or whatever you got for it!

Professional 12 w/steering brake / 50" 3 blade Quick Hitch deck
    550hrs / electric start

[​IMG]

Professional 12 w/steering brake / 40" 3 blade Quick hitch deck
    Pull start (barely takes a pull to run)

[​IMG]

I also have a variety of attachments such as mowing decks, brush decks, snowblowers, power brooms, and lots of parts!

I'd like $2500 for each machine with 1 attachment. If interested in multiple attachments, I will be more than happy to do a package deal.

Items located in Somers CT. (MA/CT border)

Please feel free to call 413-262-9606

Thanks for looking!

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike

2. capetrees

capetrees LawnSite Member
    from ma

Interesting. Been looking for a mower and buying soon, very soon. You say you have a brush mower for the units? What year are they and do you have the maint. records? Whats the price for the attachments over and above the units?

3. BlownL67

BlownL67 LawnSite Member

Yup, I have brush cutting attachments too! The brush blades are 3/8's thick and pulverize pretty much anything in their path! Feel free to call me for more details!

4. BlownL67

BlownL67 LawnSite Member

It was good talking to you Chris! I'm gonna swap the wheels out this weekend and toss the brush cutter on for you. I should be back on the Cape in a few weeks so we can meet up.

5. jimid

jimid LawnSite Member

Greetings, I am looking for a GRAVELY 'SNOW CANNON' for my GRAVELY 5665 walk behind tractor. Do you have one ? If so, what is your price ? Thank you.

Sincerely, Jim Doucette