Gravely Weld Crack

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bigred2, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Gardener's crew

The Gardener's crew Banned

No. With all the issues it has (Gravely 460) I can understand why. Gravely reps that monitor this site are just like politicians.... they'll say anything to try to muzzle you to keep quite when they know there is a problem. She don't care about that mower or me as long as I keep quite.

2. RussellB

RussellB LawnSite Fanatic

When I look at your profile you have Mary Lyns phone number. Have you spoken to her?

3. The Gardener's crew

Yeah.... On accident when she called the dealer in my area and I happen to be there getting parts/supplies. My dealer told me that the rep from Gravely was calling asking about that mower and she gave me the phone. To make a long story short she said everything right. Look...... I don't need to call her for anything. The point is she said from the posts that she would follow up with me personally. What I look like calling her. The mower will be fixed (I know that). It's just that Big people/ Companies always get a favorable opinion and it is there on faulty product.

4. The Gardener's crew

If you tore up a customer's lawn and tell them you will follow up with them. Then should they you?????

5. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

I must say every thread you have posted in on LS thus far has turned out to be very interesting!! Especially the World Lawn and Walmart mower threads....
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. buckhigh

buckhigh LawnSite Senior Member

Posted via Mobile Device

Be careful what you wish for...the only thing Exmark dealers are good for is selling you a mower. Their dealer support sucks!

7. The Gardener's crew

Why you worried about me!!!!!! Looking all into my threads. If you can't give no advice then go away.

8. The Gardener's crew

Not here. Limited dealers (about 3). Exmark has great support.

9. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

LOL....just the threads I have posted in.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. The Gardener's crew

It' funny.......If your new to lawn site then your opinions don't matter. You got to have a lot of threads and they have to be kind of the same opinion as everyone else. Like there is different classes on lawn site (upper, middle and lower class). Like everybody suppose to have all commercial equipment and it has to be American made. WHAT IS THIS?................COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERS ONLY. Can someone direct me to the lower class/new to lawn site members please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.