1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Gravely X-Factor Deck Enhancements for 2013

Discussion in 'Gravely (Archived)' started by Gravely Commercial, Feb 15, 2013.

1. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

The 400 series does not hang the deck with chains, it has control rods. The back bracket appears different to me. I could be wrong its hard to tell. Really ProStreetCamaro would know, he has both machines.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Gravely Commercial

Gravely Commercial Inactive

Our engineers confirmed that the core deck shells of the Pro-Turn 400 models (pre and post 20,000 serial numbers) are interchangeable, but the chute is not interchangeable between the two.

The decks are not available for purchase as a complete assembly, however.

We are sorry if this caused confusion. Please let us know if you have questions.

3. escpen

escpen LawnSite Member

How about the 100 and 200 series? Are the deck shells the same on these both ore and post the 20000 serial number?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Gravely Commercial

Gravely Commercial Inactive

The core deck shells of the Pro-Turn 100 are interchangeable within the Pro-Turn 100 series (pre and post 20,000), and the core deck shells of the Pro-Turn 200 are interchangeable within the Pro-Turn 200 series (pre and post 20,000). The chute on the X-Factor II deck is wider, so the chute is not interchangeable between the two decks.

X-Factor II deck isn’t sold as a complete assembly, but the deck shell can be ordered separately. All components except for the chute assembly can be transferred over, so the chute and brackets for the X-Factor II deck would also have to be ordered.

The X-Factor II deck is standard on all Pro-Turn 100, 200 and 400 models for serial numbers greater than 20,000.

We hope this helps to clarify.

Thanks.

5. LifeBack Lawns

LifeBack Lawns LawnSite Member

Decks have stickers saying limited lifetime warranty. Sounds pretty cool. GMLC, you are such a nice person with so much knowledge and advice to give. Thank you for all the help in the past. Gonna go check out some Gravely cuts.

6. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

Thanks man. I try to help when I can. I have some unique experiences that allow me to talk business and equipment. But I learn something new on LS almost everyday!!
    Posted via Mobile Device