Gravelys/John Gamba

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dave k, Jul 28, 2007.

1. dave k

dave k LawnSite Bronze Member

Hi John Gamba
    I saw in a post that you now run Gravelys, how do you like it and what mower so you have, any pics of the cuts, I wanted to PM you but couldn't find it.

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I just have a 48" walkbehind now. i do my props with it.i got it because it has a 5.4" deep deck on it.

Gravely was my first mower and now its my last. go figure.I am interested to see how the new deck works out. it looks good.

I now have two portable Spa outlet showrooms.

2537190540037242326S600x600Q85.jpg

3. dave k

Hi John, Slowing down are ya, Are they the BullFrog spa's I hear a radio show host "Neal Boortz" talk about them all the time, evidently he has one and likes it allot. Good luck with it, post some pics of your lawn cut with it.
    Dave

4. John Gamba

from ct

I delivered that one.it was a used one.its nice to get payed before you work:)

5. John Gamba

from ct

Heres my new one:waving:

Watzin.jpg

6. dave k

John, looks good, I had a spa with a lounge seat and the only thing I didn't like about it was, I needed a weight belt to keep from floating off it! LOL
    Dave

7. John Gamba

from ct

They have redesigned them so your butt sits lower. some or most now have a dedicated pump that only runs on one speed.

I think you can see what i'm talking about on this Monaco signature.

monaco_signature.gif

8. John Gamba

from ct

This was my first sale and delivery. I had the sign made up for the customer. his wife got a kick out of it.

spaopen.jpg

9. John Gamba

from ct

I do believe in a short time when the good reviews come in,they will be one to look at.

The new deck plus a stand-on:) i hope they put the new deck on the pm310 and the walks:cool2:

10. KTO Enterprises

KTO Enterprises LawnSite Bronze Member

Mr Gamba.
    Please inform clients that you install hot tubs for that if they stay in over 10 minutes at 99 degrees that they risk passing out.

I say this because this happened to my mother. She died when I was 10 years old. The spa company never told us about any risk of loss of consciousness from the tub. She was only in for the time that my dad took a shower. When he got out the shower and went to check on her she had already passed out and gone under water.

She had only been in for 15 minutes and the temp was set at 100 degrees.

I would have to see someone else lose a family member to a preventable tragedy.

Thank you.