Gravley ZTR 250 Thanking About Buying

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by shawns mowing, Mar 2, 2002.

1. shawns mowing

shawns mowing LawnSite Member

I Just Wondered If Any One Use's Or Has Any Info On Gravley ZTR Mowers? I Can Buy A Gravley 250 ZTR 50 inch Deck 20 HP Inteck Briggs-Staton 12 Hours On Unit For $5500,00. I Never Owned a Gravley. Are They Dependable?
  2. Shawns mowing

Shawn, others can correct me if im wrong but i think that model is a homeowner type mower
    Id go with a commercial grade mower.Homeowner isnt desiged for the rigors a mower goes though when cutting commercially.
    I believe you are talking about the zt250
    The pm250z is a commercial grade machine and looks like a tough machine.
    I will let guys who have gravely advise you on their merit as i have never owned one.
  3. shawns mowing

shawns mowing LawnSite Member

Sorry I Am Talking About The Commercial mower.
  4. Eng Mwr Guy

Eng Mwr Guy Gravely Manufacturer

If it is ZT 2250 here are the quick spec's and list prices:

Note this is the same frame and drive system as the commercial grade machine. The deck is lighter duty. The seat is not a suspension seat.

ZT 2250

Cut your lawn in half the time

Step up to the ZT 2250 - a zero-turn for homeowners who want that estate-style cut you can only get with professional equipment. The 2250 combines 22-horsepower engine with speeds up to 7-mph and a big 50-inch deck to get you off the lawn in no time. Pivot around trees and flowerbeds like a pro - the high-back seat, ergonomic wrap-around controls, and hydraulic deck lift make the ZT 2250 a cinch to operate.

Suggested Retail Prices:
    #992041 22 HP Briggs & Stratton ELS Twin OHV w/50'' Deck $6,499

FEATURES ZT 2250
    50" Deck standard
    Side Discharge standard
    Adjustable Height Rollers standard
    Pivoting Front Axle standard
    Hydraulic Deck Lift standard
    Self-adjusting Belts standard
    7 MPH standard
    9 Gallon Capacity standard
    Maintenance-Free Gravely® XL Spindles™ standard
    Mulch optional
    Bag optional
    Rollover Protection System optional
    Due to updated improvements, prices & specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
  5. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

late in 01 whitleys in monroe nc, offered a full blooded commercial bobcat z w 52 cut for 6200.
    65 seems a bit much for a mower designated homeowner .
  6. Sorry, i got the impression it was homeowner because they list it in the residendtial section on the brosures that i have.
    And the mower deck is not the air-flo deck
  7. Bill Davis

Bill Davis LawnSite Senior Member

I have nothing but good things to say about Gravely wb's but save your time and money and keep looking for a different ZTR