Grease Points on Lazer Z

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Alan Bechard, Mar 24, 2003.

1. Alan Bechard

Alan Bechard LawnSite Member

Hi, not sure if I can make this work or not, or make you understand my problem. I spent about 15 minutes on the phone this afternoon with Harold and we did not seem to click, but I have a picture now.

If I carefully look at the picture diagram under my footrest of my Lazer Z and look at the grease points on the LEFT (as viewed from behind) of the mower there is a little grease gun with 3 distinct lines emanating from it which I take as three areas that need to be greased. One of them is the trailing link that keeps the deck from pushing back, now, there are 2 points there, but I would think that would be one line, then moving forward there is a grease point on the deck lift pivot point. I am confident that these two points are what the "front" line and the "aft" line are pointing at, but there is also a "middle" line pointing about where my control stick is and I will be darned if I can find a zerk there.

Harold said his picture only had 2 lines and said we were looking at the same picture. (technically I am refering to a diagram)

Anyway, is my diagram wrong? Are you sending me another is the follow on question?
    Am I just missing a grease point that I am not seeing?
    Is there a point on a different mower or something?
    Is the Zerk missing from some point in there and that is why I cannot find it?

I will try posting the pic of the diagram, but usually have little luck. Send me a direct e-mail if you would trialsalan@wmconnect.com and I will send it to you, or post an e-mail here where I can send it too if you do not see it come up below.

Thanks for the help

Alan Bechard

mvc-622s.jpg

2. Alan Bechard

Hellooooooo EXMARK, knock, knock, knock.

Did I ask the question wrong or something?

What do those three lines at the center section of the mower emanating from the grease gun at the left side (of the mower) go to?

Thanks

Al Bechard

3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Alan Bechard,

Hey, this is what happened. The left and the right of the picture are mirrored. There is no fitting that needs to be greased. The extra line is the pivot block for the deck lift.

We had some decals that were made that way.

The good new is you voided no warranty by not greasing the fitting that wasn't there.

We do thank you for keeping us on our toes. Do you want a decal? If so send me your address fred.fugett@exmark.com

Thanks, Fred.

4. Alan Bechard

I will just scratch / mark it off mine, I mostly wanted an answer, other than that I was looking at the wrong side of the mower.

Please show this picture to Harold so he will not think me a complete lunatic.

Thanks for your help,

Alan Bechard