Great 2008 photos

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by DanaMac, Apr 9, 2008.

1. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

How about a 2008 thread for lame or good onsite photos?

Yesterday, split copper call. then I opened the boxes. Upper right was the original. 3 RB Dvs, 2 for front and one drip. Other 4 valve manifold is for the back, Rainbird and Hunter valves, primer all over everything. Upper left valve is drip.

Then the real nice one with a RB ESP outdoor controller in a 10" round box. This zone goes to the water feature, add at a later time. The 8 station controller in basement is of course full from the other zones. I asked H/O about an extension cord for this, and he looked confused. Then said he just occasionally opens by hand at the turn on thing (solenoid). Real nice set up.......

A lot of these homes get front yard installed by builder, and the back gets added on later by another company of H/Os choice. Which is why it gets all hodge podged together.

burnsmanifold.jpg

2. poiuy qwerty

poiuy qwerty LawnSite Member

all i can say is wow! it is amazing what some people are willing to put into the ground. it really sucks that some people think it is ok to do it as well.

3. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I think this guy may have bought the house with this system in place already. Lovely, eh?

4. Tom Tom

Tom Tom LawnSite Bronze Member

Holy mother of all jacked up systems.........so far anyway

5. jimmyburg

jimmyburg LawnSite Senior Member

that must be one of those home depot jobs, where you send in the layout of your yard and they send it back on how to install and design the job.

6. That is one of my installs...which is why I now sell cars ;)

7. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I knew it had your stink to it!!

No, you were too good to come up to crummy Monument.

8. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

This is one from last year, pay no attention to the lame Toro valves. See the salamander?

salamandertoro.jpg

9. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Nice ugly manifold and AVB. Rebulit whole thing

ugly mani.jpg

10. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Pipe art!!