GREAT advertising and design website

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Clear-Cut, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

first this isnt spam lol. i just think that this company should get some recognition. so if you need help getting those postcards designed for next spring this is the guy to go to.

i had some work done for me by this company and they did a GREAT job. i actually met them through a motorcycle forum that i was on and i needed help removing some people out of a photo that i had. ill attach the before and after picture for you.

anyway if anyone is interested in having anything designed these guys do a an amazing job. they'll do logos, websites (that are easy to manage yourself after they design it for you), or any other print advertisement that a LCO would need.

here is the website to check out there portfolio or anything else they have to offer.

i plan on using them for a website in the future, and if you need to talk to anyone shoot them an email and talk to Brooke Morris (, he's the one who did the photo for me and he was very helpful

montauk jen 129 old (Medium).jpg

new-montauk-jen-129 (Medium).jpg
  2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Dammit, your girl is HOT!
    They did a good job on the pic. It's crazy how someone can manipulate a photo like that.
  3. Clear-Cut

first. thanks for the compliment lol

and when i saw that my jaw dropped...its unbelievable!
  4. Clear-Cut

bump it up!