Great Company Great Pay

Discussion in 'Employment' started by emerald lawn pros, Jan 20, 2008.

1. emerald lawn pros

emerald lawn pros LawnSite Member

LOOKING FOR A GREAT COMPANY WITH ADVANCEMENT OPPERTUNITY'S?
    WE HAVE BEEN SERVING THE AREA SINCE 1998, AND CONTINUE TO GROW RAPIDLY!!! LOOKING FOR ACCOUNT MANAGERS, LANDSCAPE CREW OPERATORS, LABORES, PEST AND TURF PROFESSIONALS. IF YOU ARE HIGHLY MOTIVATED, WANT TO MAKE MORE MONEY AND OPERATE BETTER EQUIPMENT CONTACT US.

PAY BASED UPON EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS,

BI-LINQUEL HELPFUL BUT NOT NECESSARY.
    MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE AND PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN.

WE HAVE YEAR ROUND PAY PACKAGES AVALIBLE FOR QUALIFIED CANIDETES.
    WWW.EMERALDGREENLAWNPROS@AOL.COM
    1-800-501-2847 1-937-265-5580

2. grasss

grasss LawnSite Member
    from MI

I'm not in your area but I'm curious what the pay scale might be for an operations manager. Someone that basicly runs a departmetn for you. Like the fertilization/weed control dept. or the maintenance dept. I'm looking to hand that off. I would need someone with alot of experience (10+ years). Does anyone have any feedback?

GR

3. emerald lawn pros

depending upon experience up to 35,000 per year

4. grasss

grasss LawnSite Member
    from MI

OK...I'm a little bit suprised. That seems low. But I have to start somewhere. This person would be responsible for 8-9 techncians (3500 accounts) and handle all the employee (hiring/firing, reviews, training, meetings) and customer (unhappy, tough lawn problems) issues as well as seasonal help and odds and ends. Thanks for your feedback.

5. mikecaldwell1204

mikecaldwell1204 LawnSite Member

35000? How could you pay a department head that? I make almost that as a plain old irrigation tech and I have a take home truck.

6. emerald lawn pros

The question was some one who ran a division, such as a fert route. I was speaking of a lead fert tech. Pay is based upon level of experence, education and sales ability. obviously someone who ran the entire operation would be worth much more. a senior tech makes about 35,000 a year plus commision.

7. grasss

grasss LawnSite Member
    from MI

I would agree 100%. That's about where we are. I was just wondering about the person who ran the entire operation. Thanks for your feedback.