Great Customer Service at Gopher

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by tiedeman, Feb 16, 2005.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I called up Gopher today to try to get a trial extension for a demo online that I had tried out this past fall. I wanted to try it out again, yet my 30 day trial had expired. I contacted Steve here on lawnsite, and he gave me a number to call up to get an extension for the trial.

I called them up and the gentleman that answered the phone was very friendly, asked me if I had any questions, listened to my input and ideas, and just overall seemed like he cared about what I had to say or questioned. Now that is what customer service is all about. Keep it up Gopher!

2. richmadmax

richmadmax LawnSite Member

do you still have that number.

3. tiedeman

from earth

sorry I don't. PM Team Gopher on here for info

4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi tiedeman,

Thank you very much :)

Hi richmadmax,

(888)606-5150

5. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

I agree with Troy. Never been put on hold for very long with them. Very helpful & always ask if there are any other questions about their product (& sound like they are anxious for you to ask more).

6. tiedeman

from earth

yup exactly, very anxious, and I loved that.

7. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Yea i had complications with my computer and software but they took care of it ON SUNDAY. They will be the leader in lawn and landscape software no problem with that type of customer service. Thanks gopher and steve. The software works great and the barcode wand saves a heck of alot of time. Just need to get people to use my online lawnmail now. I sent out letters to customers asking for their email to set it up and no one responded yet :( oh well all in good time.

Jason

8. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi LawnsRUsInc.,

Thank you.

Don't forget to get the email addresses of your new customers this season as you sign them up.