1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Great dane 48" hydro WB 15hp kaw

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by FosterLawnscaping, Feb 17, 2007.

1. FosterLawnscaping

FosterLawnscaping LawnSite Member

It is in great shape with under 100 hours on it. There is no meter but it has under 100 hours. I have had it for 3 years. The first year I put about 40 hrs on it, next year maybe 20 (I got a bigger stander), and last year maybe 5-10 hours. I picked up bigger lawns and got a bigger mower.

It has a 15 HP Kawasaki engine with recoil start. Dual hyro pumps and motors. This is a very easy mower to operate. It has electric pto clutch as well. It starts right up, no smoke, runs great and cuts great. This will move faster than you'd want to walk behind it. I have a sit on sulky or a stand on one that can be bought seperately.

The only thing that ever went wrong with it is that the throttle cable needed adjusted and there is a pinhole in the top of the gas tank that I just put some gasket maker on to seal it up.

Spend some of that snow plowing money you made and buy my mower. I'm asking 2100. These are going to be sold at Lesco now so parts are easier to get than ever.

2. grassmanak

grassmanak LawnSite Senior Member

bump for good price, i just bought a new one on sale for 3500.00
  3. FosterLawnscaping

Still sitting in the garage collecting dust.
  4. FosterLawnscaping

Ok I used this on and off this season and put maybe another 15-20 hours on it. I am asking 1995 obo. This is a great deal considering the new price on these. Don't be afraid to make me an offer. I would rather see it put to use than be in my way in the garage all winter. I can ship this if it comes down to it or we could meet somewhere.