1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Great Dane Chariot mower.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AB Lawn Care, Jul 3, 2000.

1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

2- 15/16th wrenches, the ramp to my trailer, deck set at 4", and me. That's it, takes about a minute a blade.
  2. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Slingshot wrote:<p>{i would go with the gravley. i know alot of people trading in there dixies on them}<p>Puh-leaze! What are they doing, getting 2 new Gravely Promasters for each used Dixie? One to cut the grass and the second one to clean up the mess the first one made and pick up the parts that fell off of the first one? And then I'd still want some cash. This is just my opinion which is based on ownership of a Gravely and observations of Promasters in the field. <br> <p>
  3. t mitch

t mitch LawnSite Member
    from East TN

Homer, I also run mine up on the trailer ramps. I use an air compressor with an impact wrench on the spindle nut, no need to even hold the bolt head with the impact wrench, just pull the trigger and they are off.
  4. 1stclasslawns

1stclasslawns LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry Im so late replying, been tooooo busy, but thats a good thing!<br> I like my chariot ,the controls are great. have had only 1 problem though, a diod went out and I had to push the thing up hill to take it to the shop. My dealer got me going the next morning before 8:00 a.m.