great dane gear???????????????

Discussion in 'Great Dane' started by apluslawn, Apr 22, 2004.

1. apluslawn

apluslawn LawnSite Member

Hello its me again Iwas simply wondering if there are any great dane hats or tee shirts available mydealer didnt know I bought a chariot late last fall and thought it eould be cool if there was a hat or something available to go with the machine. hope this isnt too dumb of a question. your response is greatly appreciated thank you, Mark

2. James Froh

James Froh LawnSite Member

Sorry there are no hats except when the distributor request them and gives them to their dealers.
    Have a Great Season
    Jim

3. apluslawn

Well that stinks you would think when someone spends that much $$$$ on amachine they could at least get a hat to go with it . all the other companies have hats tees and mugs why not you guys????

4. James Froh

Yes it would be nice but that is not how we do things for now. Maybe in the future.
    Have a Great Season
    Jim

5. apluslawn

Well maybe I need to get some made up and go into the apeareal biz what do you think maybe if you guys had some hats and tees pens mugs ect you would at least look like you had loyal fans and good customer support. Or maybe this thread is stupid.

6. James Froh

This is not a stupid thread, it is important that we do someday add to our marketing programs and this would be one we would look at. So, thanks for your ideas.
    Jim

7. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I agree it seems like all the other mower companys have a large selection of things with their name on it from t shirts, golf shirts and even breif cases since I mostly use Great Dane I would love some of these products.I am not looking for any thing free.It seems like it would be good advertising for you considering we are paying for the products.

Larry

8. apluslawn

Yes lux lawn I just wish I could feel like gd stands for their their machines and maybe put out an appeareal line or something I am willing to pay and am not asking for handouts. well at least gd is answering the posts in a timely manner thats a start they are getting better.