1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Great Dane super surfer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MWHC, Oct 31, 2000.

1. MWHC

MWHC LawnSite Member
    from Wyoming

Anyone out there have experience with stand on mowers? I was wondering if the Great Dane Super Surfer was worth looking into. Any comments?
  2. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

very worth looking into. I don't have one but I know of several in my area. one guy pulls a trailer with four of them.

I looked at a GD Chariot, 60 inch last saturday. I was wondering about comparisons to the Lazer Z.

3. Poplen

Poplen LawnSite Member

I have one (52" 22kol), enjoy it very much. Floating deck made the difference.
  4. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

AWESOME if you like it get it, i have a chariot 61", but i had a loaner surfer for about two weeks. All i can say is AWESOME!!!! great control great cut i will be getting one when i see it fit.
  5. guntruck

guntruck LawnSite Senior Member

I have to say it was a little tuff getting used to but once you do its really a nice machine. Like syzer said thats our next machine, visibility is awesome for trimming and you feel very much in control.
  6. dylan

dylan Member
    from Ontario

Has anyone got or know of any pictures on the net for these machines?
  7. Lazer

Lazer LawnSite Bronze Member

Make sure your dealer is close and has good service. Super Surfers make themselves well aquainted with the repair shop.
  8. Turf Kutter

Turf Kutter LawnSite Member

9. toddman35

toddman35 LawnSite Member

turf kutter, is that from a website? if it is what is the site. looks interesting. thanks
  10. Vandora Lawn & Landscape

Vandora Lawn & Landscape LawnSite Senior Member