1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

great dane vs wright stander

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobby a, Sep 21, 2003.

1. bobby a

bobby a LawnSite Member
    from n.j.

I was thinking of buying a stand on but im not sure what one. If any of you guys have experience with one or the other i would like to know your opinion. If this type of question is not allowed because of advertising please remove it and except my apology.
  2. Planet Landscaping

Planet Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Love my Wright stander
  3. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

Most people say the GD's are cheaper copies of the Standers..

I would buy the Stander...

4. Likestomow

Likestomow LawnSite Senior Member

If you really want to know the exact differences, call Jim Velky at Wright Manufacturing (301) 360-9810. I called him before buying a Wright Sentar. He will give you lots of nitty-gritty detailed differences.

By the way, if you are out looking, be sure to check ou the Sentar. I really like it.
  5. kipcom

kipcom LawnSite Senior Member
    from indiana

I have the GD 52" super surfer.. love it, It wont do steep hills tha well but on the open land... Bring on those pesky silver Lawn chewing ----'sy Hackers !!!!!.. I can cut more grass and it looks great too... with a DH ( chopper ) it does just that " chop's "... need I say more.
  6. Pro Prop Care

Pro Prop Care LawnSite Member

Go wright 52" with a 23 Kawasaki all the way baby boy!