Great Dealer!

Discussion in 'Encore Equipment' started by Green King, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Green King

Green King LawnSite Senior Member

Guys I thought I would give you guys a compliment on your dealer here in Springfield MO. Encore is steadily getting stronger in the area I am seeing more on trailers all the time. I beleve it is mainly because of your dealer. I had a accident with my prowler over the weekend I was mowing a large school and one of my employees mowed a shot pin or a cannonball! Anyhow you can just emagine what it did to my machine I broke a spinldle and a blade. Being extremly behind I did not need to be down, I drove to the dealer and Alex had the parts on the shelf and swapped out my bad spindle and had me going back to work in about 15min. That is what I call service after the sale! Also he did what he told me he would do If I bought from him. If you guys at Encore are as committed to the cutter as my dealer is I see a bright future for Encore in this town!

By the way I am probably going to be buying another prowler from him the next 30days!

2. Encore Mfg.

Encore Mfg. LawnSite Member

Good Morning!

I don't want take credit for any of our dealers hard work because they have the incredible insight in going that extra mile and they deserve 100% of the praise......

But, I can only say that with all of the changes to our equipment, continually introducing new models, engaging in new and aggressive marketing avenues, and continuing to improve every aspect of our company.....we definitely want to make sure that we work as hard as the best of our dealers...

Thanks for the good report! It's great to hear!

3. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

You all need to work on getting a good dealer signed on around here. We are located in Danville KY. The dealer that we had sold several other brands and didn't really push Encore and now I hear they just recently dropped Encore so now we have no dealer close by.

4. Green King

Got a question for you guys. This same machine has been cutting funny so I took it back to the dealer on a rainy day to check out the machine. Turns out the deck was bent which does not suprise me judging bye what I hit. The dealer who is good no doubt about that straightend the deck and it is back to cutting level. My question is this the machine is cutting level but does not seem to be discharging very well compared to my other prowlers. Do you have any suggestions? Alex seems to think that I am getting belt slippage but the belts seem tight to me. Do I need to take it back and have new belts put on it or could there be something else to look at?

5. Encore Mfg.

Good Morning!

We need a little more info as to what blade spindle had the impact. This would give us a little better idea as to what to look for.

I would recommend that you swing by the dealer and have him give us a call and then we can determine how to fix your problem.

Thanks!

6. Green King

The spindle is the left one as you are sitting on the machine.

7. Encore Mfg.

i just wanted to inform you that our Service Dept. is working on this matter w/ your dealer in Springfield.

Please stay in touch with them and we'll do our best to get you taken care of real soon!

A 12lb Shotput.....I'll bet that woke somebody up!

Have a great day!