Great Feeling

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TXNSLighting, Oct 24, 2007.

1. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Every bit of mowing equipment is now paid off!! What a great feeling! i wrote the last check for my mowers about three weeks ago. did 400 bucks, and they are now mine. kinda nice knowin their actually mine, and not the banks!

2. buttaluv

buttaluv LawnSite Senior Member
    from MidWest

if your anything like me...now that their paid off, their also worn out and time to start all over again...ha ha

3. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

ha! actually i just replaced the trans on my walk behind yesterday...and the engine 4 weeks before...but otherwise!

4. JJS

JJS LawnSite Senior Member

just nose dived into the bank for a 30hsp wisc. giant vac leaf loader
    11,000.00...... thats a lotta loading to pay off!

5. verant

verant LawnSite Senior Member

i got 10 months of 233.75 to go on my ZTR, i'm gettin sick of payin

6. Rons Rightway Lawncare

Rons Rightway Lawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Every tool I own - lawn service wise and in the shop and hangar at the airport - all are paid for! It is a great feeling!!!

the only problem with this great feeling is it makes it harder to want to upgrade to a newer mower because you don't want to spoil that " paid off " feeling you got going!

I just have my truck, car, house, and 2 credit cards I used to finance my airplane on, to pay on. Sounds like alot, but at one time I had about 5 credit cards, a mower payment, a boat payment, a motorcycle payment, a fourwheeler payment, etc....

7. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

I know i really want the new t2 walk behind, but it wont be paid off when i get it, so im going to see what happens next season. if i stay in it. ill go ahead and get back into payments, cuz i like that t2.

8. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

pretty bad when new lawn equipment's monthly payments are = to a new car payment.... :laugh:

9. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

ha! well mine for two mowers was 306. i didnt think that was to much.