Great (Free) Magazine

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by JimLewis, Jul 9, 2005.

1. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Back in December, there was a thread about Landscaping-related magazines. There are lots of good free magazines out there for our industry. Most of them are filled with lots of ads - which is why they are free. But they are good nonetheless. In fact, I probably read the magazines more for the ads than I do for the articles. I've found lots of great products that way.

Here is a link to that old thread;

http://www.lawnsite.com/showpost.php?p=853050&postcount=17

Anyway, relating to water gardening, probably my favorite out of all of the magazines I receive is one called "Water Garden News". It's a huge sucker. Very informative. Lots of great articles and tons of great products that you won't see anywhere else. Check out the thread above for a direct link to the subscription page. Otherwise, just go to www.watergardennews.com and look around for a free subscription.

Truly the best magazine I get. I can't rave enough about it.

2. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Jim - how often does the magazine come out? I'm going to have to check it out as I have never seen it before.

3. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

I thought it came out every 2-3 months. But I seem to be getting it monthly now. So I guess monthly.