1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Great group of guys

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by sodzilla, Nov 12, 2003.

1. sodzilla

sodzilla LawnSite Member

When I first started looking at mowers this summer I went to my nearest Hustler dealer to check them out. For some reason I liked them from the start. Then the saleman told me what a great bunch of guys you were at Hustler, and how you will do anything to help a customer. I see all the things you do here on Lawnsite PJ to answer ?'s and help people with problems. I think that's great.

Then I go to GIE this past weekend and meet you and the other Hustler reps. Like my salesman said you guys are great. I really enjoyed talking talking with my area rep. Lonnie what a great guy. We talked for about a half hour could have talked longer but I let him go so he could talk with other show-gowers.

Then when we're eating lunch 2 of your reps. and one of your dealers come and sit with us. Great guys also. We're talking mowers and I ask them about a diesel. They asked me what I would like to see in them for an engine. My choice was one of the three possibilities they said. I wont say what they told me they were, but I hope it will be the one I want.

I look forward to owning a couple of your products next year and I know that I am making the right choice.

P.S. Thanks for the hat, PJ
  2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

It was great meeting you and your father, I hope you went home with all your questions answered.
    Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

3. 2SuperZs@Primow!

2SuperZs@Primow! LawnSite Member

Yeah I bought 4 new Hustler Super Z's from my dealer in Gretna, NE and he gave me all kinds of cool stuff for my shop...banners, metal signs, hats, pens and the whole bit. I got some cool looking stuff in my shop now, looks like a Hustler Show Room with all my new rigs in there now! Looks awesome!

Primow! Lawn Care, Inc.
    Lincoln, NE