Great Idea!!!!Location should be under name to left

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Vibe Ray, Dec 17, 2000.

1. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

Hey! I got an idea that will certainly speed up things on Lawnsite. You know where you have your name, member status, number of posts and date registered? Well, you REALLY should put the members location somewhere in there (should atleast be as specific as the state they're in). It would speed things up by not having to always load a seperate profile page(especially for us slower downloading types). Pretty Please??? You should also incorporate a new policy to celebrate your first annual celebration coming up soon. The policy would be making it mandatory to state location when registering to become a member after 12/21/00 or 12/22/00. Every member who benefits from us owes us at least that much. So what do you think? Will you try any of the ideas?

2. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Ill second this idea.

3. Sammy

Sammy LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds good to me.

4. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Another good idea!

5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I will pass this onto Pierre.

6. Vibe Ray

Thanks Administrator Man!

7. LSAdmin

LSAdmin Web Developer Staff Member

Hi,

as this involves modifying database, it may take time, but I should be able to do it before New Year.

Pierre-Luc

Merry Christmas Everyone!

8. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

This will be a big help to all, thanks Pierre-Luc and Merry Christmas to you too.

9. Vibe Ray

Merry christmas to you all as well! Thank you so much for trying this out! Are you also going to make it mandatory to state location when registering to becaome a new member from now on?

10. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I see you got it working. You did good. :)
    This will be a big help, thanks again.