Great Idea!!!!Location should be under name to left

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Vibe Ray, Dec 17, 2000.

1. LSAdmin

LSAdmin Web Developer Staff Member

I'm glad to help! :)

Do you think there are some things I should change or if you find it ok like this?

Note: I made a program that detected if you had entered your location in your biography (it looked for "Location:", sorry for those who removed it, it wasn't noticed); if so, it took it, put it as your location and removed it from your bio as location is a separate information now.
  2. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

The change looks good! Thanks!
  3. LSAdmin

As I see, there are still 530 people which didn't indicate their location. Please go in your profile and fill it, it takes less than a minute and will help other people know who you are.

4. Pierre-Luc
    When registering to become a member, why couldn't the location field be required as e-mail adress is required.
  5. LSAdmin

thanks for the suggestion, but it is already the case since I added the location feature (also, you cannot modify your profile without providing a location) :)

Pierre-Luc Soucy
  6. parkwest

parkwest LawnSite Senior Member

Good work.

Could you also add age and years in business. I think that would help a lot in giving appropriate responses to peoples questions.