Great Lighting Display

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by steveparrott, Mar 3, 2010.

1. steveparrott

steveparrott Sponsor

Yesterday, I attended the Philadelphia Flower Show and took photos of Downend Landscaping's award-winning display. I thought to share the photos here to show a first-class way to display lighting in the context of landscape services.

Anyone else have home show display ideas to share?

2. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Recently I was contacted by award winning D.A. Gracey & Associates - Toronto, and asked to design and install a significant lighting display for their large show booth at this year's Canada Blooms Exposition.

I have just put the finishing touches on the design for the booth. We are going to make it shine! 4 x 500W Zones using some 45 Bullets, 10 Trellis mount, 10 underwater, and a few path lights. all blending into the display with the motto "see the effect, not the source" This will be a really nice display of lighting, but not exactly a "manufacturer's showcase" of fixtures.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the show to see it all first hand. But I will ask that photos be taken.

It was an honour to be asked do the lighting for this major booth and for such a high profile landscape design / build company. Even more so considering that D.A. Gracey has been doing their own lighting on their jobs for years.
  3. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Cool looking display Steve, thanks for sharing.
  4. Mike M

Mike M LawnSite Bronze Member
    from usa

Wow. Seriously. All they need now are some pop-up sprinklers. Those images look like actual installations.